Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Beauty Hour at Gold's Gym


I was at the gym today. Yes, the gym. Obviously I don’t go anywhere without a strategy, created and implemented with the sole purpose of making me look appealing to the opposite sex (being female: I don’t know why I feel like I have to reiterate this but oh well…). Following personal protocol I placed myself on the treadmills nearest the best prospective females (I’m not going to explain what that means). However Shortly after I began my run (and yes it was run!),my treadmill stopped working. Embarrassing, as that may seem, the one out of shape guy in the row of treadmills can’t even get his working. Nice. But it made me stop and look around for a second. All the sweaty persons surrounding me were…for lack of a better term, the beautiful people. Normally people are fairly attentive and kind and the gym. While they were kind, they seemed to be overly focused on…being beautiful. I didn’t realize that 6:37 was beautiful hour. Be aware: 6:00-7:30 is Beauty Hour at GoldsGym

No comments:

Post a Comment