Tuesday, April 16, 2013

TUESDAY TOP TEN

WE INTERRUPT YOUR OTHER TIME WASTING DISTRACTION TO BRING YOU
THE TUESDAY TOP TEN!

This Weeks Theme...

REASONS TO UNFRIEND THAT PERSON- or at least consider it...
Via

10. They have a tendency to like their own status (This is why my roommate and I don't talk much anymore...)
9.  They don't realize that you don't want them to know what day your birthday is. (I'll give you a hint: it's not the day you think it is)
8.They still invite you to play farmville (I'll give you a two words of advice-1. no one wants to play with you and 2. Agriculture isn't cool in real life, why would a digital version be better.)
7.Those people who post motivational quotes that aren't very motivational
6. When your semi friend tags the unappealing picture of you half asleep after your camping trip (at least you weren't tagged as the large anthill next to the camp site.)
5. #u#s#e#t#h#i#s#a#l#o#t
4. Their parents keep wanting to befriend you (And to think they disproved of me before they saw my newsfeed, Yikes!)
3.They have FUN. on their music interest- is seriously anyone a fan of that band? ("we are young... so let's set the world on fire... and start with you.")
2. When that guy you knew from High School only posts pictures of him and three other girls at the club (sorry I forgot, his ray-bans and Ed Hardy shirt have also been tagged)
1. When you are pretty sure that girl is a 52 year old man from north dakota. (Ironically, He's the only facebook friend I have who wants to meet in person; but not public.)

Please share your thoughts, comments, rude remarks, suggestions, questions and a bucket of popcorn shrimp in the comment section- I love comments
Every subscription comes with a free air guitar.

Stay Tuned for tomorrow's Unwritten Rules!

1 comment:

  1. My top two recent reasons for unfriending people are:
    1) "Oh she's married now..."
    2) Married people's joint accounts (that guy loses a man card)

    ReplyDelete