Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Wednesday Worrier

And NOW! or now I'd like to introduce a new segment called......

The Wednesday Worrier
That's right- once a week I will post something a little less happy but all the more funny- Hopefully this Neurotic twist will help us all enjoy the beauty of the world around us (including all its follies) all the more.
For this week- I'll begin with a story. This is actually part 3 of a story which I like to call "Lexi- the cute girl that works at subway". Hopefully the title helps you grasp the fact that I frequent subway simple to be near her. And I will have you know that on two of the three occasions which I been served a wonderful sandwich by her I have caught her staring back at me (so it's not creepy- IT'S MUTUAL!) PS Lexi if you are reading this my number is 801556..... 
Anyway- so I went yesterday to get a sandwich. Upon paying for it my card was declined. I asked if I could go get some cash to pay. With a smile the guy at the register said "sure, i'll keep your sandwich right here waiting for you." Unfortunately I was having credit card troubles. I never went back. Now I face two dilemmas.
1. I will forever be known as the guy who has such bad reckless abandonment issues that he can't even take care of a footlong ham on wheat.
2. Lexi now knows this and If we ever plan on getting married we will have to have "the talk" about that one awkward day where i didn't return for her...or my sandwich.
This One Keeps Me Up at Night- Hooray Me!
Lexi- I'm sorry...I just wasn't...I just wasn't strong enough. I'm sorry. Maybe we'll meet again someday... further along the subway line (perhaps in front of the chopped lettuce and banana peppers).

But to make it all better here to top off our worrying is the greatest video ever made.
Sea Otters Holding Hands! FEEL THE LOVE

4 comments:

  1. Davis, your blog is my new favorite. Seriously hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wednesday just got so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I'm not the only one (explicit verb) up in the head!

    ReplyDelete