Friday, April 12, 2013

Here's a thought...#112J

Hello Friday,

Here are 3 facts that just made my day-

Penguins often slide on their tummies over ice and snow. This is called tobogganing. Researchers believe they do this for fun and as an efficient way to travel. Via
This one made me laugh not only because they use the word "tummies" but I found this image

Leonardo Da Vinci invented  scissors  Via
He also coined the phrase "don't run with those!" preceding an accident involving his late son Guido. 

Passionate kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute. A Hershey’s kiss contains 26 calories, which takes five minutes of walking–or about four minutes of kissing–to burn off. Via
Don't mind if I do- Girls count calories don't they?

And Remember-
No sense in being pessimistic- I'm not even sure it would work anyway.

Have a great Friday! That's a command, not a request.


3 comments:

  1. yay this made me so happy! Penguins are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kiss thing is gold. You should copyright it before I steal it.

    ReplyDelete