Monday, October 26, 2015

Anger and Approaches To Being Happier

People often make me furious. So much so that I think about killing them in my mind. Shocking, I know. So I am trying to learn kinder behaviors.  To do this, I start try and think about the person who is making me mad. I think about who they are, their family, and what their life is like. This makes me feel less angry. Because I learn so much about the person. Like yesterday, a girl was very rude and shoved into me while walking down the street. I was going to start thinking about all the painful ways she could go, but then I started thinking about her, and trying to learn about her. And that made me feel even better, because I learned that she is busy, addicted to her phone, and a car will probably kill her while crossing the street soon enough. And that made me feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment