Monday, June 24, 2013

Davis-osophy

Here is a new segment I like to call- Davis-Osophy. 
This is where we explore the profound wisdom and intrigue of the guy who created this blog- Usually the ending purpose or reason behind these thoughts is to reach world peace. Who knows, maybe one day someone will see my point...I digress...

January 12th 2013- I realized that edible crayons would be the greatest thing in the world. Imagine all those delicious colors (or colours if you want to get technical). You can draw a peach and then eat the peach flavored crayon you just used to draw the peach. One step closer to world peace.

(Ironically this thought came while I was trying to use jelly beans to make a mural on an old shoe box- arts and crafts not only keep you sane but wake you up to the world around you)

No comments:

Post a Comment